University of Tübingen
Dpt. of Computer Science
- +49 - (0) 70 71 - 29 - 70494
- +49 - (0) 70 71 - 29 - 50 62
- Sand 14, C220
- Office hours
- on appointment
If you are a master student looking for a thesis in the field of VR/AR/ML, I may have an interesting topic for you.
- Virtual/Augmented reality
- Machine learning
- Information privacy
- Eye movements and gaze-based interaction
Education and Academic Degrees
- Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science, Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen, Germany, July 2018 - Present
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Technical University of Munich, Germany, September 2016
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, February 2014
- IT Consultant, Netlight Consulting, Munich&Hamburg, Germany, May 2017 - July 2018
- Software Developer, Texas Instruments, Freising, Germany, May 2015 - September 2016
Digital Transformations of Classrooms in Virtual Reality
Hong Gao, Efe Bozkir, Lisa Hasenbein, Jens-Uwe Hahn, Richard Göllner, and Enkelejda Kasneci. CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI ’21). ACM, 2021.
Privacy Preserving Gaze Estimation using Synthetic Images via a Randomized Encoding Based Framework
Efe Bozkir, Ali B. Ünal, Mete Akgün, Enkelejda Kasneci, and Nico Pfeifer. Eye Tracking Research and Applications. ACM, 2020.
Reinforcement learning for the privacy preservation and manipulation of eye tracking data
Wolfgang Fuhl, Efe Bozkir, and Enkelejda Kasneci. arXiv preprint arXiv:2002.06806. CoRR, 2020.
Eye Tracking Data Collection Protocol for VR for Remotely Located Subjects using Blockchain and Smart Contracts
Efe Bozkir, Shahram Eivazi, Mete Akgün, and Enkelejda Kasneci. IEEE International Conference on Artifical Intelligence and Virtual Reality (AIVR), 2020.
Differential Privacy for Eye Tracking with Temporal Correlations
Efe Bozkir, Onur Günlü, Wolfgang Fuhl, Rafael F. Schaefer, and Enkelejda Kasneci. arXiv preprint arXiv:2002.08972. CoRR, 2020.
Encodji: Encoding Gaze Data Into Emoji Space for an Amusing Scanpath Classification Approach ;)
Wolfgang Fuhl, Efe Bozkir, Benedikt Hosp, Nora Castner, David Geisler, Thiago C., and Enkelejda Kasneci. Eye Tracking Research and Applications, 2019.
Person Independent, Privacy Preserving, and Real Time Assessment of Cognitive Load using Eye Tracking in a Virtual Reality Setup
Efe Bozkir, David Geisler, and Enkelejda Kasneci. The IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (VR) Workshops, 2019.
Assessment of Driver Attention During a Safety Critical Situation in VR to Generate VR-based Training
Efe Bozkir, David Geisler, and Enkelejda Kasneci. ACM Symposium on Applied Perception 2019, 2019.