University of Tübingen
Dpt. of Computer Science
- +49 - (0) 70 71 - 29 - 77347
- +49 - (0) 70 71 - 29 - 50 62
- Sand 14, C222
- Office hours
- on appointment
- Driver’s gaze/behavior/intention analysis
- Explainable models
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
If you are a master student looking for a project/thesis topic in the field of autonomous driving, machine learning and deep learning, please contact me via email.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science, Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen, Germany, August, 2019 - Present
- M.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Munich, Germany, June 2019
- B.Eng. in Mechatronic Engineering, Tongji University, China, September, 2016
Fully Convolutional Neural Networks for Raw Eye Tracking Data Segmentation, Generation, and Reconstruction
Wolfgang Fuhl, Yao Rong, and Kasneci Enkelejda. Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pages 0–0, 2020.
Explainable Online Validation of Machine Learning Models for Practical Applications
Wolfgang Fuhl, Yao Rong, Thomas Motz, Michael Scheidt, Andreas Hartel, Andreas Koch, and Enkelejda Kasneci. Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pages 0–0, 2020.
Driver Intention Anticipation Based on In-Cabin and Driving Scene Monitoring
Rong Yao, Akata Zeynep, and Kasneci Enkelejda. IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2020, pages 0–0, 2020.
Talking with Your Hands: Scaling Hand Gestures and Recognition with CNNs
Okan Kopuklu, Yao Rong, and Gerhard Rigoll. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops, pages 0–0, 2019.
|Grundlagen der Multimediatechnik|